Terms & Conditions
We recommend that you read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. The Terms and Conditions form the contractual basis of your transaction with us and you will be deemed to have read and accepted them.
If our customers do not accept the Terms & Conditions then they should not use the site in any way.
- I agree to return the dress within 3 working days of receipt. The customer must ensure that the garment is returned to us, as agreed in the Terms & Conditions provided. The Customer must ensure the garment is returned in the same condition it was delivered to you (excluding fair wear or tear). If the dress has been damaged, do not attempt to clean or fix it.
- I agree that the name and address I have given are correct and I am the person responsible for the dress. Once the order is taken and delivery details are submitted, the customer may not change delivery details. Our courier will drop off the garment at the address provided and pick it up from same.
- I understand that my credit card number is taken as security at time of hiring dress, my credit card will be debited the cost of repairing or replacing dress, should this event occur.
- I agree that Upon receipt of the dress, and where there is a fault or damage to same, that I must advise F & F immediately of such by e-mail or phone. I will be given a reference and this MUST be quoted on the returned item. I understand that the dress must not be used.
- I agree that If any part of the dress is damaged, I will be fully responsible for the cost of repair of same (this will be done by Frock n Fabulous) and I could be liable for any or all costs in connection with either the repair or replacement of the item and that this will be charged to my credit card. You will be given an option to keep the garment once full cost is paid.
- I agree that in the event of the dress being lost whilst in my care, I will be liable for the full replacement cost of same and any consequential costs, such as transportation, communication costs or time, and that these will be charged to my credit card.
- I understand that the dress remains the property of Frock n Fabulous.
- I agree to return the dress on the specified date. If I fail to return the dress on time I agree to accept late charges. In the event that the dress is not returned within 7 days it will be assumed that the dress is lost and clause 6 above will apply.
- I understand that Payments can only be made by VISA / MASTERCARD / LASER / RELEAX . Any refunds necessary will be done through same.
- If I cancel the order I must do so 48 hours prior to delivery. If the dress has been dispatched, I understand that I will still be liable for full payment.
- Frock n Fabulous does not accept any liability for any personal injury or damage caused whilst wearing our garments. Risk in the garment passes to you on delivery and ends on handover to a courier for return to us.
- Frock n Fabulous has taken all care and diligence to ensure the accuracy and currency of information on this website, however under theses Terms & Conditions your use of the Website is at your risk. We are not liable to you or anyone else for any damage or loss in connection with use of the website.
- Sub hire of the dress is not permitted.